Policies, Terms, and Conditions
- Minimum order per shipping point: $500.00 for new orders; $400.00 for re-orders; $200.00 for Home Fragrance orders.
- All items must be ordered according to the minimum order quantities specified.
- Purchase order must be signed by an authorized buyer.
- All orders are subject to acceptance at Zodax headquarters. All sales are final.
- Backorders will be shipped without notification if within 90 days of original ship date.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- The wholesale prices on this site apply to stocking retailers only.
- Items are billed at prices in effect at time of shipment.
- Opening orders must be prepaid. We accept company checks, Mastercard, Visa or American Express.
CODs will not be accepted.
- When prepaying, please add 15% for shipping and handling within the continental U.S. This is only an estimate and the actual charges may be different.
Any variance in the shipping and handling costs will be applied to your account.
- If prepaying by check, please allow 3 weeks for check clearance.
- Using credit card, money order or cashier’s check will expedite shipment.
- Net 30 terms: Please contact Zodax Credit Department for credit application, or submit your own credit form with complete trade and bank references and a signed Zodax credit application. Upon approval, terms will be established for reorders.
- Returned checks: Zodax will apply a $25 fee to your account for checks that are refused by your bank due to non-sufficient funds.
- FOB point is Los Angeles, California.
- Special routing information must be specified or Zodax will ship at its own discretion.
For customers inside the United States, we ship via FedEx Ground, UPS and LTL common carriers.
- Due to the nature of our products, some items will be shipped in oversized cartons which may result in higher freight costs.
- Late charges of 1.5% per month (18% annual) will be applied to all past due accounts.
- Late payments may cause delayed shipments of future orders.
- Collection costs and attorney fees will be at customers’ expense. All delinquent accounts will be submitted to Dun & Bradstreet, GAIN and other credit bureaus.
RETURNS / CLAIMS
- Claims must be made in writing within 10 days of receipt of merchandise. Claims must be mailed or faxed to Zodax headquarters (not to your sales rep).
Invoice number and date must be specified.
- Merchandise refused or returned is subject to a 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.
- All returns require prior approval from Zodax headquarters (not from your sales rep).
- Return Authorization numbers (RA#) issued by Zodax headquarters must be listed on all documents.
- Actions such as unauthorized or unjustified returns or unapproved merchandise destruction will forfeit a claim.
- Price tagged or shopworn merchandise may not be returned.
- Due to the use of natural materials and the handcrafted nature of our products, slight variations in finishes, tones, size, and colors are common.
These are not grounds for a return, exchange, or credit.